1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jailbreak Guide

Discussion in 'Server Problems & Suggestions' started by WildFire, Jul 28, 2013.

1. Boy

Boy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

Its not really a freekill because you didnt follow the command. But like I said, CTs are in control of JB atmosphere. Chances make JB fun. If the CTs wanna be strict and just get a hs and make their score look nice, go play Pub.

For that kind of suituation, Id get my CT team watching the door and command the T to come out slowly crouched facing the medic. And try to get him back to the stack rather than getting rid of him.

But ofcourse, the map, time of day and number of players matters. I personally dont even feel like rebelling when nice lenient CTs are on even tho I dont like doing anything else than rebelling cuz I dono the maps and stuff. Its a way of keeping the server going and fun, from a true rebeller xd

2. hucking

hucking Veteran Member
    Donator

You mean how ganjaman dies every round when meez is on? xD

3. Nodari

Nodari The Experienced

There is a difference between strictness and being silly, if some guy rebels but decides to surrender and come back even though he had the chance to get you (a CT) killed, are you going to kill him then? I think that's pretty dick move, and it will ruin the fun.

You can be strict, but also fun... CaptainJosh was pretty strict sometimes, yet everybody loved him. Because he wasn't unfair, and never way too strict, which would ruin the fun.

4. Psikosis

Psikosis Member

Like boy said I like it when their's nice lenient commanders on because it's more fun and you get to play alot more game than sit there at cells doing first and last reaction at the bootom of cell stairs. :)

I personally don't rebel when there's nice commanders on :)

5. Boy

Boy Administrator

By strict i meant, not giving warnings, shooting anyone whos standing outside a spray, killing anyone who only tried/failed to knife you, killing anyone whos delaying by 2-3 seconds, killing anyone whos still behind bars after cells were opened (not afk), or just generally shooting the Ts as warnings rather than using mics. Keeping an eye on the rebeller (I get this a lot) and monitor my every move, 1 move being scary and im dead. I cant really blame the CTs because I do rebel a lot but I certainly dont like dying when Im really not intending to rebel, like when im discovered behind a door and suddenly boom dead, when i could have rebelled ages ago.

Theres a difference between staying alert and aiming your rifle on someone's head all the time trying to be the 1st to pop it.

6. ppengu

ppengu The Experienced
    Donator

On another related note jailbreak is about having fun and a laugh NOT trying to get free killed and try get CT's slayed.

This includes.

Going towards a button the CT's have said not to press but not actually press it.
    Knifing around the sides of a vent but not actually knifing it.
    Purposely picking little holes inside the commands (You never said stay on your spray so I went medic).

Instead of trying to get people slayed for stupid reasons rebel, maybe get a few kills or die trying. At least this way you stand a chance of getting a CT killed.

7. Nodari

Nodari The Experienced

That unfortunately can never changed because it is up to people's anger and mood.

Not just that but if Terrorists get CT's very angry, CT's can turn quite strict and not allow you to do absolutely anything so a round can last for more than 1 minute, I think in this case being too strict should be okay.

But yeah for normal situations where 7 armed CT's can easily handle the Terrorists, but still don't allow them to do delay for a second or two, or kill anyone who gets stucked behind the bars (because often CT's tend to close the Cells in very little time after they open them) or just basically hunt for easy kills, I think the admins could calm them down if it's possible... like "dude stop hunting for kills" lol

8. Boy

Boy Administrator

Exactly, many reasons around JB being dynamic. I still believe every situation is different and so you cant really follow a single guide for it. But this is just to give the players an idea of how we want our Jailbreak server to be.

9. Psikosis

Psikosis Member

One thing I've found recently is that most people who don't get freekilled, complain they get freekilled but when someone says "no you never" they still complain and get aggressive.

10. Redhawk

Redhawk The Experienced

There will be always someone who does that like 70% people on jb complains when they get killed and they shout ''FREEKILL'' all the time.You cant do anything for that only if u respond camly or an active admin to give warning.

11. Nodari

Nodari The Experienced

I love to respond with a "Report me or shut up" and then just ignore, don't feed the trolls! :)

12. Psikosis

Psikosis Member

Haha that's the way i respond but most of the time the person has a mate, and they both complain then it turns into they make him slay or an admin slays him.

13. Redhawk

Redhawk The Experienced

Yeah, but then they wont stop unless you explain them why you killed them.

14. Nodari

Nodari The Experienced

They do stop as long as you don't give them attention, or else they will annoy an admin who will explain to them why they got killed or ask them to report, that's what happens to me at least.

15. MEEZ

MEEZ Member

imo I think its 'kill whorey' if you're killing guys for reasons like standing outside there spray slightly or killing someone who delayed by 2 seconds... like from my perspective i think if you're doing nothing which is going to harm the CTs/ruin a game than you shouldn't really be killed for it, the only justification i see for it is that it may make the Ts easier to control as their are less of them, but i think its still stupid that often guys get killed and have to wait sometimes 10+ minutes just because they werent standing on the spray directly or just because they jumped once when the commander said dont jump. Now im not whining or crying that cts are triggerhappy since this rarely happens to me but some cts nowadays kill people for the smallest of reasons.

16. Nomy

Nomy Administrator

Warday guide has been updated. Please reread the last paragraph.

17. topbadge

topbadge Veteran Member
    Content Creator Donator

Can we add a limit for how many war days are allowed per map or at least not having war days after each other. because they are incredibly boring and people use them because they don't want to command.

18. Nomy

Nomy Administrator

Third last paragraph before the pictures:

19. Revoke

Revoke Member
    Donator

Quick question about that.

"x Warday means you can have a "war" and attack each other in that specfic location, not elsewhere. That goes for both CTs and Ts - not only CTs. So if a T attacks a CT outside of warday area, he can be killed for rebelling."

If a T attacks a CT outside of warday area, the CT is allowed to kill him even though the CT is outside the area too, or is it down to admins to slay the T for cheating?

Also, is it only if the T attacks? What if a T is out of cells before they're open but hasn't attacked anyone, is he now meant to be killed too? whereas before, according to the old guide, he was safe.

Just want to be clear as it's a scenario that happens all the time.

20. WildFire

WildFire Administrator

Let me answer your question with a question; Would you slay a rebel? No. However a CT can kill the rebel.

For your second question, according to the rules, CT's are allowed to kill him, if it were me I would let him live if he's harmless.