1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JailBreak Games

Discussion in 'Server Problems & Suggestions' started by Soul, Jul 8, 2013.

1. DaFuQ

DaFuQ Member
    Donator

This thread needs to be reborn!

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. NeroDurr

NeroDurr Member

Hide and seek, similar to Tank, one guy is swapped to Ct, others are swapped T, Ts get almost 100 percent invisibility. Ctmust find them and kill them (Ts are stripped of weapons, guns dissapear, Ct gets a knife and a deagle with infinite ammunition)
    some console shit to do, its a SD, only hell members can start it I know,
    so if boy agrees, then we can do it ♥

and when 40 sec passes ppl get more and more visible, time can be set differently, when more ppl die, the more visible are alive players

3. RandomGlitch

RandomGlitch Senior Member
    Donator

Mock the week
    Get all ts into iso or cage and make, once all in make them come out one by one, the warden will come up with a topic (eg: things you wouldn't learn at school) and the ts must come up with a joke, cts decide if they live or die, imagine it would be good if there isn't many people on the server so it doesn't take too long

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Hersie

Hersie Junior Member
    Donator

Just thought of a new game and we tried it in game, it was heaps of fun everyone was laughing but we only had 8 people playing. I think with more people, this would be awesome!

EDIT: This is a Jailbreak game.

So for simplicity, lets say 20 terrorists are playing (two teams of 10 each).

The commander will setup these Terrorists in two rows runing alongside each other like so:

1 1
    2 2
    3 3
    4 4
    5 5
    6 6
    7 7
    8 8
    9 9
    10 10

The 1's are the Terrorists facing forward and standing at the front of the line.

The two T's in the far back of their teams, each have one toy gun.
    The target of the game, is to be the first team, to pass the gun from the back to the front and then the player on the front must drop it to the ground.

The losing team dies, If there are not many terrorists alive maybe this will be a one time game.

Guide lines:
    There should be a CT standing at the back, a CT ahead and maybe one on each side but this is not Necessary.

Rules:
    - Absolutely NO jumping.

- No skipping, this means, if a team skips a member, and tosses from player 9 to player 7, they lose.

- Terrorists may NOT stack, because this means they can just stack together and toss the gun twice no matter how many they are and they will win.

- Terrorists should not be allowed however, to stand as far apart as they wish, because this can cause "trolling" and standing very far, and then people will just rebel and destroy the game.
    _________

It's a long post with a lot of text, I know, but half of it is suggestions. I was just "inventing it" in-game JUST as we were to play it, and it played perfectly fine! So keep that in mind, don't be worried by this wall of text.. hehe.
    _________
    If you have better suggestions to what happens to the losing team or any points to make, please share, I just thought of this and we enjoyed it a lot when we tried it. If there are very few Terrorists, this will be a short game, considering half the T's die when they lose. So maybe something else should happen.

Suggestions:

- The winning team, can vote one player to go over to the other team. This means the other team will have to go through one more player to get to the front, and the winning team have 1 less player to worry about.

- Another way to do the exact same thing, to save time and not have to go through a vote, is that the player on the BACK of the winning team, must go to the other team and stand as the last player. It is important to make it the last one because it will be easier to judge the winner if the ones at the front, who drop the gun, are standing at the same line.

I think that this is a very good game for us to work as teams and I think it would be fun to do things and work together, it causes team spirit and laughter.

__

Opinions, thoughts, suggestions?

Cheers.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 20, 2014, Original Post Date: Jul 19, 2014 ---
    I mean come on, we need more games. How many times do we not have a commander that has mic but won't command because there's nothing to do? Or we just kill T's with trivias etc.

Lets try, I also have no problems what so ever with you adding your ideas and thoughts to this :)

Last edited: Jul 20, 2014
    • Creative Creative x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Wazblaz

Wazblaz Veteran Member
    Mapper Donator

It's funny because I tried to use these games the other week but got shot down by all the JailBreak players...
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 8, 2015, Original Post Date: Jul 8, 2015 ---
    @Nomy did you actualy make this into a game? I would like it to be played more on the server :)

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. beN^

beN^ Junior Member

i agree this one would be funny to do!

7. Wazblaz

Wazblaz Veteran Member
    Mapper Donator

I've played this one a few times. It's so funny when everyone is not depressed xD

8. Nomy

Nomy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

Well, they were made into basic scripts and then later on a plugin for special days etc. Now this is only available to Clan members.

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. GeorgeLAD

GeorgeLAD The Experienced
    Donator

Bumping this, maybe people can add more ideas? Specifically when there's only 3 T's alive instead of 'First/Last Reaction' or a trivia.

10. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

I know one, Spray Finder, I make the Ts freeze on a wall, facing to the wall. I spray my spray somewhere and the first one that finds it and is on it, gets LR and picks his LR partner. This usually works and everybody seems to like it.

• Creative Creative x 1
  11. GeorgeLAD

GeorgeLAD The Experienced
    Donator

From this original thread I think the Marco Polo games good,

Keep Ts in a relatively confined area, blind them then beacon the CTs and make the Ts find them through sound.

12. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

What if no admins are online?

13. L O P O

L O P O Member

I was thinking about a game, in my head at first it sounded really weird, but then i started thinking.

A game in which the main objective of the game was to run as far as possible from a certain location.
    Ex. A CT put his spray somewhere and the t's have 10 seconds to run away, the t that stays closer to the spray/location dies and the others get lr.

It is probably a dumb idea since there was the need to add a mechanism in which the warden could activate it but i think it would be really fun :D

• Useful Useful x 1
  14. Wazblaz

Wazblaz Veteran Member
    Mapper Donator

I used to set this one up quite often, was good fun on avalanche in 1v100

It’s one of those nice to do games if an admin is on and recently there’s been a good flow of them so can be set up often if commander wants to

• Like Like x 1
  15. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

We can try it out again, if it's really good.

• Like Like x 1