1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Banned.

Discussion in 'Unban & Unmute Requests' started by RandyMan25, Jul 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RandyMan25

RandyMan25 Member
    Donator

Name: Mr. Randyman ♥
    Server: All
    Admin: Adey
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:48079716

I know what I have done wrong here. I can't find a post or anything but by talking to some people I know why I have been banned. I really apologise for the way that this has been happening lately and how "out of hand" you might say I have been getting and I sincerely apologies. I just wanted to help out people and be happy with playing with both clans at the same time. I hope that you will unban me and accept my apology, and again I would just like to say how sorry I am for doing what I was doing.

2. Adey

Adey The Experienced
    Retired Member

We don't mind people going and playing on other servers, it's a free world after all.

]HeLL[ has been built up from many years of significant cost and effort. We don't appreciate newbie clans that spend one month of their pocket money copying and pasting our forum structure and rules.

You enjoy yourself on the new Jailbreak server, and as a gift, you can keep the rules you copied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.