1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kyra - Pay Admin Abuse

Discussion in 'Report a Player' started by Nabster, Dec 20, 2012.

1. Nabster

Nabster Senior Member
    Donator

No worries! I was only trying to save time for you guys. But I understand, have fun looking through :) Well I have nothing else to give other than my explanation, so it's up to you guys to decide what you do. If you need any clarification of anything, just ask me in the thread.

2. Cheezy

Cheezy The Experienced
    Donator

Just to clarify

All I said to them was continued trolling with nades to a player and being nasty after killing them shouldn't be allowed. They take their own views on things and the wrongly quote me :(

ps. bit off topic sry

3. DeadlyFox

DeadlyFox Member

Well as Far as i Can Remember(i have a memory like a gold fish) Kyra Gave them a Freepass cuz they where Delaying the Round only if they did knife fight. Now From Kyra's Point of View I would be Mad too Cuz he Killed me with a 50. Cal (Deagle) and i let them go through if they do knife fight. And From Ct's point of View. There is a Rule of No Freepass so i can kill her with what i want when i want. When Kyra Slayed him i thought ok u Agreed to a Knife fight but why Kick. Tc Ct's Didn't do anything Wrong so no reason for a Kick. So if you Look From Rules View Kyras to Blame for Giving a Freepass but i also think its Ct's Fault cuz they didn't keep there end of the Deal to Knife fight. I Rest my case

4. Nabster

Nabster Senior Member
    Donator

There never was a deal to knife fight at the end. If you look at the demo, when Kyra actually gives them the free pass she springs the traps before the two players actually get to them. There was no 'deal' to knife fight at the end of the map, as the two players never even asked for a freepass themselves, which is why Iain killed her.

5. Cheezy

Cheezy The Experienced
    Donator

the ct's were not pay admins....so no its not really admin abuse by them

6. DeadlyFox

DeadlyFox Member

U Maybe Right Cuz i dont Remember The Whole Thing Was Kinda Drunk and Tired :ryawn:

7. Lady Kyra

Lady Kyra Junior Member
    Donator

Sorry for all of what i have done. I understand what i have done and it won't happen again.

8. Nabster

Nabster Senior Member
    Donator

It's good that you know what you've done wrong, but you should know from the start. You should be able to use common sense to realise that you can't just make up rules as PayAdmin - even HeLL / HeLL-F members can't (and don't) just 'make up' rules. If you want a rule implemented into the server, you should post it on the forums. But it doesn't take a University Degree in common sense to work out that rules can never be created that force players into a certain situation (that is to do with the game itself).

The evidence is clearly presented that shows your lack of knowledge of the rules, and it seems a bit off to me that you can suddenly change your mind and, say, 'apologize' without getting punished in any way.

9. Nomy

Nomy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

You expected her to be punished for that? We always give chances. But since you mention this... we can apply this for reports we get for you. We will try to punish you for it.

10. Nabster

Nabster Senior Member
    Donator

Okay, lets do it.

May I remind you all of the amount of players that apologize for doing wrong that get their appeal denied. Only difference is that they were actually banned beforehand. Also, where are these reports?

11. Boy

Boy Administrator

Hes talking about future. If we get any report from players about u, would u expect a punishment or chance?

I think she is lucky tbh, i was expecting something worse but if nomy accepts the apology, i dont think there's any room for argument.

Edit: Thanks for the report, and bringing players forward to this report.

12. Nabster

Nabster Senior Member
    Donator

I would expect a decision based on what was in the report. If what I do is against the rules and is shown in demo format in the report, I would expect a punishment. If it's just people trying to clutch at straws after seeing Nomy's post and trying to get me punished, then I wouldn't expect anything to come of it.

However - and sorry to put it so informally - I would not 'pussy out' and try making excuses, quitting and then rejoining etc. etc., I would judge it as you lot would and take the punishment, which should be adjusted accordingly.

13. Boy

Boy Administrator

In the report, it showed clearly that Kyra slayed and kicked a player because he didnt knife with her. And she admits and apologizes to nomy after. That prolly just wasn't bad enough for a punishment I suppose. Keep your eyes open if you are that passionate about putting kyra in trouble, Im sure that you would find something :)

Once again, cheers for all the effort into this report, we appreciate it.

14. Nabster

Nabster Senior Member
    Donator

Thank you for taking the time to deal with the report. It's not that I'm passionate about getting her into trouble, I just feel that this particular decision was wrong (Kyra slaying and kicking etc.). This, twinned with other reports, made me think it was worth my time, as well as yours, to post the report. I wouldn't have bothered posting if I didn't think it was going to end with something actually resulting from it.

Once again, thank you for your time.

15. Nomy

Nomy Administrator

This thread will definitely be accounted for in future decision making. Thanks for the report.

16. Nabster

Nabster Senior Member
    Donator

Thanks.