1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zombie Spawn Time

Discussion in 'Counter-Strike Source Chat' started by SplooP, Apr 10, 2011.

1. SplooP

SplooP Junior Member

guys i think u should delay the zombie spawn time for abit more because i think they are spawning too fast not even enough for going in your spot and barracading it

some maps their spawn is ok but not good i mean u gotta go really really fast to your spot if u wanna go there im not saying delay it so much like say 30 seconds just like about 20 seconds and then they spawn just so we can have abit more time to go in our spots

thx

2. suRpr1zE

suRpr1zE Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

We recently delayed the zombie spawn time based on a request from someone, can't find the thread. Delaying it more would be a tad too much in my opinion. I think it's perfect the way it is.

3. Jizzy

Jizzy The Experienced

I agree with you man. Ive spoken to Nomy about this a while ago, I think it would be better to extend the spawn time because at the moment, if you dont know a map or our new to the server, you dont stand a chance, you have to know exactly where your going otherwise your fucked.

Yes some maps are fine with the current spawn time, but others really need that extra time for players to know where they are etc. Prime example is the zm_deep_thought map. Where the map is small and every cade spot is close, players dont have enough time to build a cade unless you go to a noob spot.

Nomy doesnt want to do this because he thinks that humans will become to powerful if we made the change, but I dont think it will.

4. Boy

Boy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

If the zombie spawn time is good on most maps and a a bit short on some maps. Then I think its perfect.

Its fun to catch humans at the start. Otherwise if we delay the spawn time, zombie indeed will stand no chance while all humans are buried deep down in the baricade and only 1 zombie trying to unfuck the cades. You need a noob to two humans running around that you can use for assistance for heavy cade breaking.

5. Jizzy

Jizzy The Experienced

Nomy what about increasing the maximum spawn time, so sometimes there is a longer spawn time on some rounds?