1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

trigger happy people

Discussion in 'Counter-Strike Source Chat' started by LEROY, Nov 10, 2012.

1. Royal_UK

Royal_UK Member
    Donator

I used to agree with this completly but with some commanders today they just shot in the head for little things like accidently standing up for a milisecond. I'm personally more in the middle ground and that is why I say my commands about 5 times so no one can complain

2. Nomy

Nomy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

Their "goal" is valid to the game. If you are calling not obeying their command "fun"... then happily take the bullet and don't complain and cry freekiller... just saying, I'm not saying that you or anyone does this.

This game is like this... you will get different CTs... some are stricter and some are relaxed ... We as a clan cant change the way how CTs command... its their style... yea some would suck bad... but just because of that 1 person we cant change the rule... he is just a bad CT.

You guys complain about so many rules and "shit rules" yet you are asking us change the rule again? I think the rules are sufficient as they are at them moment, no change is required.

Brandon has tried to explain on this topic and I don't think anything else is left to be addressed for now on this topic.

3. LEROY

LEROY Member

i dont disagree with nomy, i just simply want the rule to be enofrced a lot strictly, as i said 9/10 you will be killed for a slip of your ctrl button, i dont care if the commander said "stand up to die" etc.. they wouldn't react good to a slip of the finger if they were in the T's position.. im not saying the rules should be changed, im just suggesting and ammendmant (not sure on spelling) saying must instead of should.

I dont blame CT's for being more on the trigger when more people are on, but they need to realise also when they kill when the T hasnt rebelled, just misheard, they should realise they've just spoilt the T's fun for a while, as long as they realised they're not doing the command, and then later realise and do so, but get killed as they dissobeyed, then i see no reason to kill them, its pathetic. And its one of the reasons why JB has gone downhill from what it was over a year ago.

4. Nomy

Nomy Administrator

Its fine you cant agree with me. What can I say about that...

I really don't think anything should be amended.

Thanks for the comments anyway :)

5. Luxray

Luxray The Experienced

Is not following commands rebelling?

6. WildFire

WildFire Administrator

Yes but to an extent. E.g. If a T shiftwalks instead of crouches following a CT, It's not following the commands but it's still not rebelling and should receive a warning shot.

If I understood that this is related to No warning shot's to rebelling Ts.

7. Cheezy

Cheezy The Experienced
    Donator

Nope warnings can be anything to shouting at the t to crouch as the commander said or repeating the commands, doesnt need to be warning shot.

GET THIS WARNING SHOT OUT OF ALL YOUR HEADs (Rage building)

8. Cheezy

Cheezy The Experienced
    Donator

Ironic how the thread title is Trigger happy people and all you guys talk about is shooting people to warn them.....

You are commander you have the mic you have the power use your voice its the easy way to warn and no1 gets shot unless they can't follow simple voice commands and repeats then they deserve to be killed argh you people have to fine pick everything on jb it drives me nuts!

9. WildFire

WildFire Administrator

Warning shots are in most cases more vocal when it comes to most regulars because they think they can get away with anything. That's where it derives from I think.

This is my magical 500th Post. Wooo.

[​IMG]

10. topbadge

topbadge Veteran Member
    Content Creator Donator

I was just killed for giving a gun to the CT's at the start of the round, it's not like I was even told to leave it in my cell, I just said I have a gun you can have it threw it too them and then killed, because I wasn't at that time told to give it to them.

[​IMG]

11. Dylan

Dylan Member
    Donator

yes and i said sorry for it , you turned around and walked to the barrier and from where i was looking it looked like you was about to kill me.
    i said sorry about 10 times now.

12. topbadge

topbadge Veteran Member
    Content Creator Donator

I made this post before you apologized, note though that I didn't use your name so It's not like I'm trying to get anyone in trouble and I don't really care that much, but I will say that lately I seem to be dieing more for following commands then I do when I rebel.

13. ppengu

ppengu The Experienced
    Donator

I always considered trigger happy CTs as the CT's that will shoot for slight mouse movements or accidently slip of the finger off the crouch key.

Althought I joined today by accident and decided to have a quick go at commanding one round. "Crouch follow me" I shot the people that bunny hoped and followed and got called a trigger happy cunt. He even complained to me that "Just because I am jumping doesn't mean I wasn't crouched"

That shit is not trigger happy, that is not following the commands and trying to be smart. Calling CT's trigger happy cunts for killing people not following commands is not a good way to get new CT's willing to commands.

14. Cheezy

Cheezy The Experienced
    Donator

Yes ppengu happens a lot just tell them to report you other wise shh thats what i have to do all the time cause the complaining and whineing over such easy commands to follow is stupid.

15. WildFire

WildFire Administrator

I asked about that, because I agree if told to crouch they should crouch and not jump. But As a Ct it's your job to state the rules like no jumping etc. Thread in the Feed Back and suggestions.

16. Cheezy

Cheezy The Experienced
    Donator

Aye but it can't be like that ppengu acted right for examples

Ct " crouch follow me "

This doesn't mean run,jump,freeday,stay still,bhop and so on, the T's not doing it get killed. simple commands simple kills

17. DeDi

DeDi Veteran Member
    Donator

After i killed Biggie because he were jumping when the commander said crouch fellow me, he called me trigger happy and complained a bit, just saying for people who will read this, im trigger happy if you dont fellow command like this simple one you will just die, calling me a trigger happy because i actually did what i had to do is funny.

18. Biggie

Biggie Veteran Member
    Donator

Yeah, I did call you that. Because I jumped and commander saw me jumping and he didn't say nothing nor shootin. But you killed me ;) Who are you to kill man, when commander allow me. It was few ppl on the server at that moment aswell. No need to be strict with 3 Ct's and 5 t's.

19. DeDi

DeDi Veteran Member
    Donator

im the nightmare of smart people who doesnt fellow simple command because the server is a bit empty.

20. Saiyan

Saiyan Senior Member

It was either me or grungy commanding but when we say crouch and follow me we didn't care if you jumped since there weren't that many people on the server anyways.