1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

trigger happy people

Discussion in 'Counter-Strike Source Chat' started by LEROY, Nov 10, 2012.

1. LEROY

LEROY Member

something really needs to be done about trigger happy people in JB, its not even a ranked server, theres no #1 in JB, but yet you still find some CT's killing you instantly for a pathetic reason e.g. crouching when you're supposed to be stodd up, i know the rule says "should give warning shots", but it should be changed to must, unless the T rebels obviously. It's so annoying having to wait 5-10 minutes because of a trigger happy CT, and even more annoying when it could have been avoided if they gave a warning, 9/10 people would rage like me over this, as trigger happy people are the reason why JB is going shitter and shitter. when the server started in 2011 the people were so much funner and better, now all you get is either a freekiller, or a trigger happy CT, its just not fun.

2. Luxray

Luxray The Experienced

So true.

3. Boost

Boost The Experienced
    Donator

there are already alot of admins on jailbreak everytime, go ask them to tell CTs that they have to give warnings, instead to whine and say "trigger happy trigger happy!" all the time...
    and simply follow correctly the commands if you don't want to die.. if the commander is good you will have fun anyway

4. p0nZ

p0nZ The Experienced

True,but also people should listen more carefully,and after warning shot's to do final command,sometimes they just blame ct's for no reason they are triger happy.

5. LEROY

LEROY Member

but the thing is you cant have much fun anymore... you're more likely to be killed for standing up for 0.1 seconds by accidnet than live... and admins wont care unless they specc the person, or are killed themselves.. and this is probably why the server never has nowhere near as many as it did before, the rules have gone shitter, and so have the CT.

6. WildFire

WildFire Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

I've seen people kill for the lamest reasons and I did warn them and move them for the sake of the players and that worked well, It should be more enforced.

7. Steven Seagal

Steven Seagal Member

cough Dream cough

No really. I don't want to name anyone as that wouldn't be helpful at all in the slightest, but dream is the guy you are looking for.

cough.

8. Snaffoo

Snaffoo Senior Member
    Donator

It needs to be enforced in a different way, The current way is crap "warning shots", If a CT tells all T's to crouch, repeats it again, then one more time with a countdown, yet there is a T standing, Dont warning shot them, Kill them! the command has been repeated 3 times and yet they still didnt do it, its their fault!

I think trigger happy depends on what the other T's do, if the commander says something, waits a bit, and around 90% of all other T's did it, kill the ones not doing it, if we did warning shots for everything the rounds would either be extremely long or the CT's would never win,

9. Biggie

Biggie Veteran Member
    Donator

blast them fools!

10. MHD

MHD Veteran Member
    Donator

+1

+ this "trigger-happy problem" is not going to happen that often if the TS just listen at the beginning and not at the very last second.

11. Luxray

Luxray The Experienced

Most T's can't follow the commands because everyone screams at their mic.

12. WildFire

WildFire Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

And that is why we have 'One person on mic at a time' and 'Dont talk over commander' which usually gets dealt with.

13. Royal_UK

Royal_UK Member
    Donator

To be honest it is hard for anyone to deal with someone that is trigger happy becuase everyone's views of someone being trigger happy is different and as being trigger happy isn't straight up against the rules its not like a payadmin can just slay or move that ct because half the server start claiming the admin is making up rules.

14. Brandon

Brandon The Experienced
    ]HeLL[ Member

Admins in game should be able to handle trigger happy CT's who ruin the fun on jailbreak, because that's the main point of playing jb.
    I as admin also have warned people who are trigger happy, but also the ones who spam "FREEKILLFREEKILL" after they get killed.

Because this has 2 sides:
    1. T's who randomly shout "FREEEKILL" after getting killed, no matter if it was a genuine kill or a freekill.
    2. T's who calmly ask why they were killed.

And I have something to explain about the rule:
    Alot of commanders are saying when they kill someone for not following commands, commands like: standup or crouch : "I already gave warnings!!!!"

You have to give warnings if a Terrorist(s) is/are not following your commands! (Except if it’s a rebelling or an escaping T!)

15. Kyo

Kyo Member

Lol... noob commanders if they used the map like i do this thread wouldnt even exist... ^^

CTs must give a second chance before killing people, except if it’s a rebelling or an escaping T!
    That sounds a lot better. imo

16. HalfBalcony

HalfBalcony Member
    Donator

If I may speak,
    I think those antfuckers, idk. Is that an English word? In Dutch it is, should have a rule against them. Also I think admins have to be more active on this topic.

17. Royal_UK

Royal_UK Member
    Donator

If the 'Should' part of the rule could be changed to 'cts must give warnings' and this was on the writtern rules it would solve a LOT of problems and make a huge difference

18. Biggie

Biggie Veteran Member
    Donator

You just wanna make it harder and harder for CT's. Bruh if you don't want to get killed, why do you disobey in the first place? Warning shots don't work on big maps and when many people are on the server. You warningshooting 1, 2 other run away. You got to kill sometimes. And when I command, I always say "No warnings will be given". Peace

19. topbadge

topbadge Veteran Member
    Content Creator Donator

Leroy, people aren't trigger happy, they just don't like you and want you to die as quickly as possible. :)

20. Luxray

Luxray The Experienced

Most CT's think their goal is to let noone rebel and get as quick as possible to !lr, but the main thing about JB is about to have fun no matter how long the round takes.