1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fairy's Crazeh Ultimate Jailbreak Challenge!

Discussion in 'Counter-Strike Source Chat' started by argony, Jul 19, 2012.

1. ici

ici The Experienced

Plus if he was taking a break, why didnt he come after 3 hours? I was in the server and still in it for like 8 hours!!!

2. ici

ici The Experienced

Shit, SHIT, SHIT AND SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!! Couldnt' get further, because I fell asleep. Yes, I fell alseep over my PC and woke up after 4 hours when I saw that I'm kicked by Admn. FUCK FUCK AAND FUCK FUCK x1000. ;((( How can I fall alseep omg!!! DO NOT EVER SAY TO YOURSELF TO GO SLEEP A BIT BECAUSE YOU WILL NEVER SLEEP A BIT.
    Is there a way that I can extend it? I mean, if I stay 10 hours today +these that I have done would it be considirered as fair. I'm not crying,man, not because I havent slept, but because I FALL asleep. (##!$@%#, !#@@%^^!!, !$!@%!!)

Last results, FUCK!
    FROM START:
    [​IMG]

TO THE LAST ONE:
    [​IMG]

:rshocked::rshocked::rdevil::rdevil::rheadbang:

3. ici

ici The Experienced

Come on, man, stayed so long. And just for nothing? :( these are 12 Mother of god fcking hours!!! :mad:

4. ici

ici The Experienced

"The first person to get close to my time (Atleast 16h on the JB server) will win Css steam ( or any other ~ €10 game) )"

NOOOOOOOOOOOooOOOoOOoOOOoOOOOOOooOO! :mad: :rdevil: :rshocked:

5. Luxray

Luxray The Experienced

Gabriel had 13 hours, which is closer to the 16 hours. :rshocked:

6. envizz

envizz Senior Member
    Donator

should have stayed a lil longer :rlol:

7. ici

ici The Experienced

Gabriel is unfair piece of ... I'm sorry to say it, but he uses some applications like autoclick which prevents him from being kicked. He just got the perfect time

8. ici

ici The Experienced

I don't know if I can do this one more time. I will ask Fairy what he thinks, but.. I'm so tired and at 12 hours I literally fell down on my keyboard

9. Nodari

Nodari The Experienced

what the fuck, stop spamming, and insulting players.

10. envizz

envizz Senior Member
    Donator

What people will do for games eh ^_^ Clearly ici you are only playing for the game not the title of "Longest player on jailbreak" ever. So my advice is get a job or paper round, and buy cs:s. :p

11. ici

ici The Experienced

Dude, tell me why not? As I said before, I have no credit card. Yes, my parents do have, but they won't let me buy it. Cause they always say this parent shit that games are not good, blah-blah.. So I have two options: 1. Either to lie my parents and steal money (which is not a good idea) 2. or get a job or something like envizz said. The second option is still a not successful one, cause we're going on vacation after 1 day. On wednesday, yes, tomorrow. So the only way to get the game is by applying for different contests and challenges.... i dont know if u can understand me

PS: sorry for spamming and insulting

12. WildFire

WildFire Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

Calm down, It's just a game and a competition, The competition isn't closed yet. So please don't spam saying how unfair it is. It's understandable your upset that you fell asleep after 12 hours, But don't shout abuse because of it, It's only your own fault for falling asleep :rlol:.

You probably won't be able to extend it and would have to start from the beginning, Good luck if you do. But don't kill youself over it.

13. Cheezy

Cheezy The Experienced
    Donator

Ok before this ends up as a massive thread for pettie dribble. Lets keep the thread clean.

Post your TIME's only or screenies.

14. Stark

Stark Member

It ends when......? I start now , I really want CSS original :DDD and Max hours playing CSS was like 5 hours and then i get bored xD idk if i can do 1 day

15. WildFire

WildFire Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

16. youthedog

youthedog Veteran Member

Can I do this August 7th when I'm on painkillers so it hurts my self esteem less?

17. Nodari

Nodari The Experienced

the best choice would be to cancel this shit, not doing any good in any way.

18. ici

ici The Experienced

Negative. I want legit css (for free). xD

19. ici

ici The Experienced

I don't know what to say, man. I'm gonna cry right now. I will never ever get Steam :( I went for a second try and when I reached 10 hours my css crashed of nothing. So that means I have passed like 12+10=22 hours on the jailbreak server, which means for me that I have completed the challenge myself. I just don't know what to say, man. I tried all my best, but.... you all see what happens..Everytime I try to do something, I fail.. I shouldnt have done this. ;(
    [​IMG]
    http://imageupload.org/en/file/234999/try4.png.html
    I'm at a loss of words. And, Fairy, you decide, man. I haven't slept at least 15 hours. So it's time to say goodbye for a while. I'm going to Greece tomorrow (Wednesday).I will be offline for about 2-3 weeks .I wish all competetors(if that's the right word) luck and all best.

-ici

20. Nodari

Nodari The Experienced

You weren't playing all those hours just like gabriel, you both tried to cheat, but whatever i'm glad you're done with this.

Have fun in greece and take care man :)