1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Relic - Silly Decision

Discussion in 'Report a Player' started by Mick, Jun 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mick

Mick Member

Name: Relic
    Server: Zombie
    SteamID: STEAM_0:1:26809585

This is a general post rather than a report in order to try and gain a ban.
    In the zombie server, I changed my name to 'p0nZilla' and Relic told me to change my name because it was copying. I said that there was no rule against it and it shouldn't be enforced but respected her word and changed it. I changed my name to Tony Swan, and my friend Sony Twan was in the server. He'd even said I was allowed to use that name which would disregard the 'offence' of copying.
    I was muted by Relic for changing my name.. Is this even allowed? Surely this doesn't make sense.

Later on during the game Sony Twan's friend Tobuscus changed his name to 'Sony Twat' and Sony Twan said 'enforce the rules then Relic' like Relic had done for me - no action was taken. Unfair?

Sony then told Relic that he'd given permission to use 'Tony Swan' and Relic replied: "Oh i musta missed that part"

Sure, the mute I got was for 30mins. It wasn't the mute that pissed me off, it's the fact that HeLL staff are usually on point with their performance. This decision was absurd, and I'm not asking for an unmute because to be fair I'll probably be unmuted by now. Just trying to gain awareness and hopefully some sort of retribution or form of apology if you see it to be neccessary.

Thanks,
    Mick.

EDIT: I believe this decision was also influenced by a personal disliking of me rather than by enforcing proper rules..
    "]HeLL-F[ Relic : you the 1 who was backing up that liar SimplyTheBest ?
    ]HeLL-F[ Relic : Now ur telling me"

I don't see how this is relevant to the current situation but it was used against me when punishing me for nothing.
    Surely a personal disagreement with someone shouldn't influence a decision because obviously that will lead to a harsher and unfair outcome, right?

2. DE4DLY

DE4DLY Veteran Member
    Donator

Sounds like trolling....

3. Enowww

Enowww The Experienced

Yea I was there and you were really annoying Relic and more people.
    And trolling

4. Mick

Mick Member

Are you being serious right now? Is that REALLY what happened? Wow, sometimes I lack faith in the people on the Zombie server.

5. Mick

Mick Member

If having a laugh with my friend Sony Twan is trolling, then the grass is blue.

6. ToZ

ToZ The Experienced
    Donator

7. Mick

Mick Member

I love it, must say I wasn't expecting this reaction and this actually made me laugh. I'd give you a gold star if I could.

8. EverLY

EverLY The Experienced
    Donator

p0nZ wasnt happy with you having his name, he sent a message in admin chat to us. Honestly since you came on the server you'v been doing nothing but trolling many warnings were given but still you continued along with your friends to troll. You ignored my warnings about the name changing and lied saying "I was tabbed out"

Why dont you mention the part you trolling the admins & Hell members and that you was kicked by Amouraa and muted by me for 30 mins ?

Tbh I dont care about what you say because your just a troll..I aint got time for trolls like you.

9. SonyTwan

SonyTwan Member

Counterstrike is serious business kids

10. EverLY

EverLY The Experienced
    Donator

Troll Number 2 has joined us

11. Mick

Mick Member

I changed my name about a minute after you told me to, I was tabbed out talking on Steam chat..

quote]since you came on the server you'v been doing nothing but trolling[/quote]
    This statement isn't even correct, and also trolling isn't against any rule as long as it isn't harming anyone. I wasn't trolling it was joking with Sony Twan. How was this harming anyone and why was it worthy of a mute? How is a mute a form of punishment for name changing? No logic..

You warned me once and I changed my name. Sony gave me permission to use his name.

Like 95% of the HeLL zombie server population, right? Server is full of them. It's a joke, we're not trolling in order to annoy anyone. Infact this situation didn't even involve you until you made yourself involved.

Rule 3 of Zombie Server: Respect All Players (Including DJs, Admins And Regulars).
    Thanks for disrespecting my whole opinion. Using personal hatred against someone when enforcing rules is just silly, isn't it?

12. Mick

Mick Member

Everybody on the Zombie server knows me and Sony Twan, we're not known as trolls we're known as regulars.
    I don't see why you have a grudge against me because I didn't defend you in a previous disagreement?

13. Jeez

Jeez The Experienced

14. EverLY

EverLY The Experienced
    Donator

Mate I dont have no grudge against you I dont even care about you or know you. But i do care when your in this section using my name for stupid reasons. You trolled p0nZ the whole time then you trolled admins. If u cannot handle a 30 min mute then go knock yourself out. I aint saying no more

15. Deejay

Deejay The Experienced

Yup trolling this is a dead end thread which can be locked.

16. Nomy

Nomy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

17. Deejay

Deejay The Experienced

Agreed.

18. Mick

Mick Member

The first mute was when I first joined HeLL and was a newbie to HLDJ and spammed like a wanker.
    That unban was because I was accidently banned for a previous misunderstanding, it was resolved.
    The third link for an unmute was for my friend Jazz, the title is 'Jazz - unmute' because he couldn't access the website

19. SonyTwan

SonyTwan Member

It's not like p0nZ takes the mick out of anyone at all or spams "Team1D00d!!!" on the servers when there's no admins connected.
    People should and don't take things seriously on ZM. :rhi:

20. Mick

Mick Member

Well, thought I'd get some help here but I've been singled out and my view hasn't been taken into account at all, disregard this thread then and lock it if you will

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.