1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Flaming freekiller: Blacky

Discussion in 'Report a Player' started by XRated, May 16, 2012.

1. Toopac

Toopac Newbie

Brandon, your telling me I have an attitude problem? thats your opinion and i'd rather you keep it to yourself :) I dont like being insulted for no reason, thanks

2. Philster07

Philster07 Member

Brandon, He doesn't have an attitude problem when you treat him with a little respect. Most people on JB just continually write him off and he has a right to get pissed and angry if all he hears is "freekill" or "freeday" every other word.

As for defending him, come on the server at daft o clock and you will see why he shouldn't be getting reported for such things.
    He comes on when there maybe me as an admin or no admin and so he has to exert force another way.

Namely being harsh and trigger happy.

3. Brandon

Brandon The Experienced
    ]HeLL[ Member

As you clearly want me to post some of your "attitude problems".
    Here's one I got proof of:
    I slayed you, then you started disrespecting me, after that you quitted before I could take any action.

[​IMG]

4. Toopac

Toopac Newbie

I remember that actually :) "He said 1 step" the guy took more than 1 step, got proof that shows otherwise? I advise you leave it then

5. Trausti

Trausti The Experienced
    Donator

Blacky i dont know you, but the way your responding isnt very mature nor respectful, as for this report i think its missing all proof?

Sorry for all mistakes im doing this on crap pad aka ipad

6. Cus D-Amato

Cus D-Amato Senior Member
    Retired Member

Don't agree with you here. Deejay clearly stated at top of the thread Blacky left before he could actually do something. And even if admins are on, players can still be insulted, while the admin thinks its fine, cause Blacky is "joking"

And looking at some of the reply's here this thread is made with I think a valid reason. Yea his insults/rage could be meant as joke. But if someone is insulted by his "jokes" Blacky is the one who is supposed to deal with the consequences, not the person who is insulted by it.

And reading his reply's here I can understand people are fed up with him. I believe Brandon his screenshot sums it up all pretty nice.

7. Toopac

Toopac Newbie

Enow and Jone both took it as a joke, therefore there is no problem AT all, Amato... my replies here? I've asked Brandon not to disrespect me? and that means people should be fed up with me? that doesn't seem very fair does it...?

8. Cus D-Amato

Retired Member

For you it might not be a problem. But considering there is a report about you, and multiple persons replied here backing up the thread starter, there clearly is a problem. Time will tell how big your problem is.

I never said people should be fed up with you, who am I to demand people to be fed up with you? All I am saying is that I could understand people who are fed with you. I would if I played fun servers.

9. XRated

XRated Junior Member

So yeah, the flaming was a joke...but what about the freekilling?!

10. Amouraa

Amouraa The Experienced
    ]HeLL[ Member

it was a joke too man....

11. XRated

XRated Junior Member

What the freekilling...? Are you serious?

If he can freekill people and claim it's a joke why can't everyone? Everyone on the JB server would be freekilling, and that doesn't give HeLL a good status with freekiller free.

12. Philster07

Philster07 Member

From what I remember he had one iffy kill at the number wall. Now its plural like he's a mass freekiller? what the hell

13. Cus D-Amato

Retired Member

He was joking ...

14. XRated

XRated Junior Member

Then he freekilled the guy who stepped out of his cell.

15. Philster07

Philster07 Member

Don't remember that...
    When he does it next time get evidence. He said She said isn't really good enough if you want anything to come of it and passing judgment cause 3 people are agreeing whereas the rest of the server regulars aren't too fussed isn't very fair is it?

Edit: Can't see screenie, gonna look when i can

16. Cheezy

Cheezy The Experienced
    Donator

First point I will make

jone and enoww are pay admins so just cause they think its a joke doesnt make it ok

I have had a few experinces with you blacky and you seem to be a nasty troll.

Everyone gets threated equal here and there is no exceptions even for HeLL members.
    Screen shot from brandon says it all so stop trying to say of that was a joke aswell.
    Man up and shut up I would have perm muted you for what you said in brandons printscreen.

Consider yourself lucky and sort the attitude/trolling out I don't care if its a joke noone else is doing it or gets away with it and either will you if it continues.

Don't reply with I dont troll or have a attitude or I was joking
    End of...

17. Enowww

Enowww The Experienced

Cheezy, I am not payadmin anymore. Its ok if he disrespects me. I know he is joking against me. But I dont know about other players. I didnt say its a joke leave it.

18. Cheezy

Cheezy The Experienced
    Donator

The concept is tho enowww that if say I go a fuck you ya "insert" racist word" fuck off.
    But I'm friends and one dude knows its a joke the rest see it as o look your allowed do that or this example here a thread is made because of it.

Lead by example!

19. Deejay

Deejay The Experienced

I think this can be left at this, he was punished for the 1 freekill.

As for his attitude if seen as bad as i have seen it, myself or another admin / pa will deal with the situation.

That is why there is steam to add admins for these situations.

Think the topic can close at this.

20. j0ne

j0ne Junior Member
    Donator

I wil just say that i do not take it as a joke i simply ignore it. When ppl have messaged me trough To admin message or steam that they find it offecive i have given warnings and told them to stop