1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zombie escape need some new updates :P

Discussion in 'Server Problems & Suggestions' started by ĐεḾøŃ◤(¬‿¬)◥, Feb 6, 2015.

1. ĐεḾøŃ◤(¬‿¬)◥

Hello Guys.HeLL Zombie Escape need some new updates.For first make gun menu.People Have to type !guns and chose the gun who they want.Server need and !he and !smoke(sg) menu,because people need fire and frost granates.Make ammo to 3000,its enough for 1 round.Make That Updates and people will come.Make some fun uptades like free hat menu (!hats) or i dont know.I can play everyday,only need people.Thats all.(sorry for my bad english)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. JayJay

JayJay Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

Can you point us to the Plugins that your talking about?

3. ĐεḾøŃ◤(¬‿¬)◥

This is the gun menu.When people type !guns Gun menu.JPG

4. Nomy

Nomy Administrator

I think you can type !zmarket for that?

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. ĐεḾøŃ◤(¬‿¬)◥

Nope,!zmarket is in zombie mod.I want to speak about the smoke granate.In other zombie escape server,smoke granate is granate for freeze the zombies.Nade is only for make fire,not for trown zombies.

6. Deejay

Deejay The Experienced

a crazy mod or plugin for survivors to turn into animated chars would be fun aswell ( just a suggestion) :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. ĐεḾøŃ◤(¬‿¬)◥

Guys you have to fix and zombie spawn...When 15 secs left zombies have to spawn in the BASE!

8. KingAmosh12

KingAmosh12 Junior Member

wanted to post same thread .. you guys should really fix those things especially adding the smoke grenade ( which freeze zombies ) and fix the zombie spawn cause its like a normal zombie mod

• Like Like x 1
  9. DaNiNeX

DaNiNeX The Experienced

1st the gun menu u want is there just use !zmarket its configured for that purpose
    2nd hell wants their servers as "vanilla" as possible so adding special nades other than the burn frag grenade is very unlikely, even tho imo it shouldn't be added (and 1 thing flashes freeze zombies not smokes :p)
    3rd correct me if im wrong but the zombie spawn thingy is connected to the map some maps teleport zombies back when they spawn some others dont, dunno if there is any plugin to replace whats built in the maps tho

• Like Like x 1
  10. Nomy

Nomy Administrator

It sounds fun on ZE but I think it might over power humans a bit.

It's not connected with the map, it was originally like what he stated, it was changed because the way it currently zombify gives more "thrill" at the starting of the round and more variance on who can win, zombies or human. I think @ppengu suggested this.

• Like Like x 1
  11. DaNiNeX

DaNiNeX The Experienced

I think it would like ruin some maps honestly since maps are build that way for some reasons and we may like end up with original 2 zombies and be fighting the predator on the last level with everyone possible, but i dunno it could be tried out and see what happens and, maybe, if its possible 1st restrict he freeze nade for 1 per person and maybe X nades per humans or per X humans, or maybe X zombies. just like having some sort of ratio to even things out since freeze nades are really op imo

• Like Like x 2
  12. Lux

Lux Veteran Member

Just out of curiousity, is it possible to have zombies spawn back if playerbase on the server were to be like ≤ 15, and if > 15 the zombies won't spawn back anymore?

• Like Like x 2
  13. ĐεḾøŃ◤(¬‿¬)◥

Guys,you can fix everything.I play 3 years the best english zombie escape server (EuFrag).I know everything about zombie escape.The "smoke" is for freeze zombies (for 1.5sec)The granate is for fire,not for trown zombies around :p.The zombie infection is like a zombie mod infection.When they get infect (Random players every round),they have to respawn in the base!

14. RandomGlitch

RandomGlitch Senior Member
    Donator

Freeze nades make humans op, they just nade a heli or other moving object and gg

15. JayJay

JayJay Administrator

Be good if it was a random frost grenade given to so many Humans at start.
    Any body got any ideas where the script / plugin is for frost "smoke / flash" is or do we have to create one our self's? @ici

We could try changing the Zombies from tele-porting back to spawn. (Depending on @ppengu input and @Nomy free time to edit the server.)

16. ĐεḾøŃ◤(¬‿¬)◥

• Like Like x 1
  17. JayJay

JayJay Administrator

So gun menu would improve the current !zmarket because it allows the purchase of Armour as well but really there ain't much difference between the 2.

Frost grenades may need to be edited and timer knocked down from 4.0 seconds freeze duration time to 1.5 like other server's.

We can only ask for a trail and see what happen's how ever it might ruin the game play more than anything.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Nomy

Nomy Administrator

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  19. ĐεḾøŃ◤(¬‿¬)◥

Oh sorry,my bad.I will try to find the Css Plugin

20. JayJay

JayJay Administrator

Zombie escape revamp / request's @Nomy @ppengu

1) Fire-grenades:

Considering new map's in zombie escape have magic, fire and loads of other thing's I believe
    the Fire-grenades are to OP.
    Can we either restrict them so only a few Human's get them or remove completely?

2) Spawn Point Issue:

The Zombies are suppose to spawn in on humans and not get tele-ported back to spawn, If we can correct this and change the spawn ratio to 10:1 for maps
    it would be great.

Also adding a Timer for zombie spawn may be a good idea.

Eg:
    Zombie spawns in 5
    Zombie spwans in 4
    Zombie spawns in 3
    Zombie spawns in 2
    Zombie spawns in 1

This will give Ct's time to braise.

3) Human Skin's, to me the Whole CSS skin's don't feel right when we Play zombie escape and Considering we have skins on other server's such as Football,
    I was wondering if i could place a few option's that could be implemented on our ZE server.

A) Ugly Trench Coat:
    [​IMG]

B) Bio Suit:
    [​IMG]

C) umbrella Ct:
    [​IMG]

D) Nano suit:
    [​IMG]

I Hope people would feel the same as I do And I'm looking forward to hearing feedback.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2015
    • Like Like x 3