1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HeLL GunGame Suggestion

Discussion in 'Server Problems & Suggestions' started by TzhaarXP, Jan 25, 2015.

1. TzhaarXP

TzhaarXP Member

So recently me and a few regulars from the Jailbreak have been playing the GunGame server a lot and there's quite a few things that i think could be improved/changed

1. Change the Level 22, You only get 1 Nade originally and then 1 After every kill, it's extremely difficult to get a kill with this class and it just resorts to someone getting lucky, from level 1-21 it involves skill of using the guns and positioning but level 22 anyone can just get lucky and get past.

Solution: Get rid of the deagle and just give a Knife and Infinite Nades like on the Warmup rounds, it would stop all the delay and make it skillful again

2. (Not a big change but one that could affect the server still) Change the Scout in the Sniper class to an AWP, with people running around with assault rifles and taking into account the size of the GG maps it's sometimes extremely difficult to get a kill and people just resort to noscoping as it takes 2 shots to kill someone (Unless headshot) adding an AWP would change this as it would just make it 1 shot kill and speed up the class.

3. Change the Plugin (I'm guessing it's a plugin) of the anticamp not to blind people when they're sitting still, it's so annoying, you sit in a good position for maybe 1-2 seconds and then you get whacked for 20 damage and blinded so you can't actually do anything, and 90% of the time you get shot when this is happening.

2. mKay98

mKay98 Veteran Member

1 and 2 will just make the game too easy, no challenge..

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Arya

Arya Veteran Member
    Retired Member

At lvl22 when u are on deagle and get 1 nade its the art to throw your nade at the right timing. Getting a nade after every kill would be too easy cuz its later in the round then already and ppl are on low hp. The tension you get of getting that one nade right to kill someone is good, and should stay imo.

Scout is annoying sometimes, but requires skill. Not that hard to kill someone with a scout ;)

For your last point, the plugin doesnt slap or blind you when u sit 2 seconds on the same spot. Must be cuz you camp at a spot for a larger amount of time. I agree with the blinding that it can be annoying. Few more slaps could be better.

4. suRpr1zE

suRpr1zE Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

I think what you need is to just practice. There are players that have been playing well before you and still are that don't think the system is too hard. Infinite nades and an AWP instead of a Scout makes the gameplay much, much easier and there is no need for that. Plus the order of weapons is original, I know Nomy doesn't really want to mess with it.
    I don't like it when people exaggerate. It's obviously not 1-2 seconds... Not surprised you get shot either, you get beaconed and slapped when you camp. Try being more involved in the bullet storm rather than sitting somewhere and I'm sure you'll have less incidents with the plugin.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. TzhaarXP

TzhaarXP Member

How will it make it too easy? It'll just make it more skill based and speed up the rounds

It's not always like that though because when there's people running round with assault rifles and etc it's just a matter of luck as to what HP they're on, it's not really skill at all

Fair enough about the Scout comment

I'm not saying it's hard i'm just saying it delays round so much just by having one nade, especially with only a few players i've played a round for 30 minutes before just waiting for someone to get off the nade level.

And it can be 1-2 seconds at times and turning your screen black doesnt help it's just irritating as hell, i can deal with the damage but the black screen is just horrible

6. Soul Reaver

Soul Reaver The Experienced
    Retired Member

How is spamming nades like in warmup more skill-based than just having one single nade?
    You really have to consider when to throw your nade, and additionally you have to aim. Of course, luck plays a crucial role as well.

Also, AWP? Skill? Really?

7. Bobscrotum

Bobscrotum The Experienced
    Donator

Using the AR's across map is easy if you know how to aim, not hard to take out a guy across the map hahaha.

Awp instead of scout is a terrible idea, awp is a 1 shot kill to the chest, boring and not skillful at all, scout is so easy to use/aim that you don't even need to noscope

Back to Nade level, 1 nade a kill is a fair trade, seeing as you get a deagle, which is an easy 2 shot kill for a nade, specially with a full server, you can get nade kills easily, just watch where your team is going, and hope for a kill.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 26, 2015, Original Post Date: Jan 26, 2015 ---
    Quoting this as I've always like the system, just i'm terrible with nades

8. BLiZZ

BLiZZ Veteran Member
    Donator

I like it how it is, although I would love AWP to be added too, it will be a nice change for the regulars!

And both scout and AWP can be present too, they are almost completely different weapons!

Edit: let's not forget, Deagle kill = new nade

And it can't be 1-2 seconds at times lol, it's standard for everyone, and it's gungame and I always get people complaining about the anti camp now and then, all I have to say is, it's gungame, so get involved and keep it moving!

Last edited: Jan 26, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  9. DaNiNeX

DaNiNeX The Experienced

The system is good as it is it has been working at since the beginning dont see why changing it
    I share blizz's opinion you could add awp and maybe even the autos, bcus more levels = more fun :)

Regarding the anticamp its actually true blinding can be really annoying sometimes if possible removing it would be better imo sometimes the anticamp triggers when you are lowerish hp and dont want to die so u just strafe a bit sideways waiting for someone to peak something and the anticamp triggers making you blind thus what u been doing there was useless cus the other guy notices your beacon, can read it in chat, and knows you are lowered in hp just takes the chance to kill you i think the anticamp exacly how it is but removing the blind i think its enough of a "lesson" all the other punishments :p

• Like Like x 1
  10. BLiZZ

BLiZZ Veteran Member
    Donator

The blind instantly fades away if you move after it starts, it's like a warning sign to move, or stay blinded. If this gets removed, it would be so much more annoying than it would be beneficial

also, why is the death score constantly on 0?

Last edited: Jan 26, 2015
  11. WildFire

WildFire Administrator

Gun game is balanced as it is. Replacing a scout with an Awp wouldn't improve the server.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. DaNiNeX

DaNiNeX The Experienced

It doesnt always fade you know that.. The only occasions when it fades away is when the slap pushes you away enough because when the anticamp triggers you get hit by it 2x 99% of the times, even if you more right away after the first slap...and since at the second slap you get 100% blind you can't really move right sometimes to disable the anticamp.
    I really think the beacon the chat message and the damage are enough honestly

13. BLiZZ

BLiZZ Veteran Member
    Donator

Not replacing, possibly adding? More is good

• Like Like x 2
  14. DaNiNeX

DaNiNeX The Experienced

And even maybe autos just so we have more levels im finding gungame easier to finish and a lot faster to do so also :p

15. Bobscrotum

Donator

Agreed, have 23 levels then knife as 24

• Like Like x 1
  16. BLiZZ

BLiZZ Veteran Member
    Donator

If you are a good enough player, you know exactly where to manoeuvre yourself out, just study your location while you are staying still... I am saying this because I have never had a problem with getting rid of the blind after moving away, just use your memory of how you got there.. either I have somehow figured out how to dodge the obstacles and move out while blinded to get it off, or you are typing this out without realising how easy it is to get rid of it.. The slap doesn't even occur to me, so easy to avoid, all you gotta do is move as soon as you see the darkness fading in, a bit like reacting with the trigger as soon as you see a player, it's not that hard dani

17. Lux

Lux Veteran Member

Auto-snipers raise blood pressure so pliz don't

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Bobscrotum

Donator

We'd probably lose every regular if they implemented auto-snipers

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. DaNiNeX

DaNiNeX The Experienced

Wtv just awp then :D
    Anyways blizz its my opinion the punishments are enough already the blind could get removed doesn't need to but could be

20. Nomy

Nomy Administrator

Bet without the blind people wouldn't care about not camping. After that one time, it acts kinda like deterrent.

• Agree Agree x 1