1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Read this.

Discussion in 'Counter-Strike Source Chat' started by Toby™, Nov 28, 2014.

1. Toby™

Toby™ Newbie

1. Freeday situations
    Since alot of people accidently give out a freeday without noticing and thus killing everyone because they think their opinion is right and the Admin's fact is untrue (I've got these situtations so many times), it is really needed to be mentioned.
    Whenever a new round begins and the warden opens the cell doors BEFORE giving the prisoners a command, the following round WILL end in a freeday. Also if the warden has no mic / does not give another command after 1 minute it's going to end in a Freeday.
    2. Restricted Areas
    Prisoners may not enter the guard spawn AND the armory UNLESS the warden says otherwise. Guards should never be accused of freekilling if the killed prisoner was in the guard's spawn or the amory.
    If the warden gives the prisoners access to either of the 2 locations, any guard killing the prisoners in the allowed location can, should and will be punished by the admins.
    3. Obeying the orders of the Warden
    Guards often intend to have they own free will and think it is a good idea to go somewhere else than told to by the warden, which is dis-obeying the warden and it is punishable. Any commands the warden says MUST BE FOLLOWED, if the warden says you shouldn't kill any of the prisoners then, for god's sake, don't kill any of the prisoners (unless the warden dies, then all the commands previously given are invalid).
    4. Area Camping
    Any guards / warden camping in the armory, guard spawn OR THE BLOODY EXIT must be punished (also warned if you wish to warn them). Actually it's a basic rule, since it's the same as "No round delaying.". Also, sticky trapping the exit, armory or guard spawn are considered camping.

I dident do anything of it, the guy pointed a gun at me, not telling me he was about to drop it, he pointed it at me for 15 seconds, before i did something, and dangours prisoner, im not trusting with an ammoed gun, he did not at the point shoot the ammo out, i felt threatend, and i took action. Im against the admins meaning about this.
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 28, 2014, Original Post Date: Nov 28, 2014 ---
    I did not access the word to talk, when we played, to explain my actions, and why i did it. I would not belive the admin did the right thing, i really understand freekilling i hate myself, but when we discuss what happened to me we can´t call it a freekill. Freekill, is killing someone without a reason as CT, but i had my explaination, and dont apprechiate how the admin dident give me time to explain myself-

2. Wazblaz

Wazblaz Veteran Member
    Mapper Donator

So what are you asking to be done?

3. Toby™

Toby™ Newbie

Really. A discussion.
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 28, 2014, Original Post Date: Nov 28, 2014 ---
    And, i dont want to be banned from ct anymore.

4. Lux

Lux Veteran Member

5. Ollie

Ollie Veteran Member
    Donator

1. A freeday is given if the warden commands it or cells are open before commands. Normally commands are given before 1 minute passes, on most maps cells auto open before a minute anyway.

2. Armoury/Vents/Secrets are classed as auto rebel, so you can kill a T on sight if he is seen in any of these locations. There are a couple of days where the T's can go into armoury and not be killed, e.g. A warday.

3. T's can be killed if not following orders, but warning shots must be given for little things, e.g if they're not crouching and are told to. A warday commands must be followed by T and CT, so if warden says not to kill a T, you can't kill them.

4. This is already a rule, CTs can't camp any locations what are classed as auto-rebel, (Secrets, armoury and vents)

Rules stated here: http://hellclan.co.uk/motd/jbrules.html

6. JayJay

JayJay Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member