1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GTA V Enhanced Edition Content

Discussion in 'Other games chat' started by Wolfgang, Nov 24, 2014.

1. Wolfgang

Wolfgang Senior Member

So, it's been almost a week since the GTA V Enhanced release, and to be fair, I cannot hold the beauty of Rockstar anymore. So apart from the shiny new graphics and physics engine, and the first person mode, there's way more to GTA V than meets the eye.

First on the list are these so called "Peyote Plants". They are based on real life Peyote plants that release a form of gas or something, that's psychedelic. What that means is, you have hallucinations. In GTA V they're, how to say... cool, I guess? So since there were added more animals to the game, these plants (that act as Easter Eggs), let you play as one of the 27 animals (Randomly), there's multiple of the them (27 total, I think...) Which means you can be a cat, hawk, whale, whatever the hell it chooses.

The hallucination ends when the animal is killed or the player chooses to leave the body. After either one of those events the character you encountered the plant with, will do funny motions (example, if you went to Mt. Chiliad and got the Hawk peyote, after the hallucination, the character will do various arm flapping motions, like the bird flapping its wings).

You still get your wanted levels and such (I've had the military on me while I was a freaking deer, and got run over by a train as a cat). So, off to the others. There's new vehicles (mostly returning from GTA IV, like the Blista Compact, or Dukes), as well as special versions of them (Duke O' Death, Go Go Monkey Blista, Kraken (New Submarine)).

There's new collectibles and activities. For Michael we have a Murder Mystery that unlock a Noir filter for Snapmatic, for Franklin we have photography of the wildlife (all 27 animals), that unlocks the Kraken Submarine, and for Trev we have Monkey Mosaics, you get a monkey suit and the Go Go Monkey Blista. There's also specials if you had the PS3 version (verified through Social Club).

You also get your continued GTA Online character that you get to fully rebuild if you want (appearance, proper Sims rebuild). There's better foliage, more traffic, DLC vehicles spawn in traffic in singleplayer, a cooler looking minimap. And also new plane. And new weapons.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2014
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Spooky

Spooky The Experienced
    Donator

It gets better on the 27th of January

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Wolfgang

Wolfgang Senior Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

1 - The new weapon Hatchet (there's also a rail gun)
    2 - The new Xero blimp (Way faster than the Aero one)
    3 - The Blue Whale
    4 - The Duke O' Death
    5 - A Peyote plant
    6 - @Remix Benji's fetish
    7 - The Kraken submarine

Last edited: Nov 25, 2014
  4. Remix Benji

Remix Benji Member

oi ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)

5. WalshY

WalshY Veteran Member
    Retired Member

speedophile.jpg Nice Jet Ski Name

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Wolfgang

Wolfgang Senior Member

Even nicer jumps!

7. Wolfgang

Wolfgang Senior Member

Festive update was a few days ago, and since I was mostly playing San Andreas, I got around to it now.

New shit is:
    Ridicilous Ass Clothes
    Race car variants of the Dinka Jester and the Dewbachee Massacro
    Bravado Rat-Truck
    Vapid Slamvan
    Homing Rocket Launcher and Proximity Mines
    Christmas decor in apartments in GTA Online
    Snowballs

#1 The Racecars[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    #2 Bravado Rat-Truck and the Vapid Slamvan
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    #3 - The Proximity mine and Homing Launcher
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Merry Christmas to all, Rockstar style! Well it's not so cheery for the Zentornos I obliterate, but you know... shit happens