1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

question

Discussion in 'Server Problems & Suggestions' started by sonicvegeta, Nov 23, 2014.

1. sonicvegeta

sonicvegeta Member

so i dont to report or anything... but when an admin wants to deal with a player and others butt in they can punished for that... but when running dildo does that its ok? i dont know if this the correct place to do that thread but anyway.... cant ryan just speak for himself? he ignores me but if a player does that he gets punished aswell... it just doesnt seem right to me...

Attached Files:

2. Lux

Lux Veteran Member

Because Dildo is just helping both you and RyAn. Usually when a player butts in and gets muted, it's because he/she discusses things (like a punishment another player received) where the admins words are final. It doesn't help neither team if players put their noses in the admin's job.

3. sonicvegeta

sonicvegeta Member

i dont totally agree but anyway... what about the ignoring? i've had this problem since yesterday and Ryan doesnt even respont... doesnt that mean that he needs to get punished aswell? or that he doesnt do his job as an admin properly?

4. Lux

Lux Veteran Member

Try to contact him by Steam or forum PM, else try another admin. No admin should ignore you, unless you are spamming them.

5. sonicvegeta

sonicvegeta Member

well Ryan ignores me since yesterday and doesnt even do anything about my problem
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 23, 2014, Original Post Date: Nov 23, 2014 ---
    as you can see Ryan only keeps ignoring me and i dont spam.... if i get called annoying, a guy who just punish and then doesnt do anything as he wasnt fair at punishing is even more annoying... cause his gag lasts nonstop... (im saying just in case)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  6. WildFire

WildFire Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

Ryan will reply when he has time. He's offline at the moment. I would imagine he's in work today and would reply later today. Just because he doesn't respond in a few hours doesn't mean he isn't doing his job right or requires any punishments to him.

Ideally unban/unmute/ungag requests should be dealt with immediately, but some times this won't be possible.

7. sonicvegeta

sonicvegeta Member

Ryan has been in the game and it has been 3-4 days that he ignores me.... its not a matter of hours