1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scottish Referendum Rigged - Video Evidence

Discussion in 'Videos' started by Zephine, Sep 20, 2014.

1. Zephine

Zephine Member
    Donator

This cannot stand, fucking ridiculous behavior in this so called 'democracy'. There needs to be a total recount and then another recount, all fully recorded and broadcasted.

Ignore the pile of votes clip, that has been dismissed.

Retarded analysis answered:

"The woman just made a mistake and swapped the piles"

She swapped the whole stack over to No except for one vote. That isn't a mistake.

"The guy at the end was filling in his own ballot"

In the counting area? Do you realize how stupid this sounds? They shouldn't even have pens on them in the counting area. Voting should be done in voting booths, not at the counting table. I can't believe I had to explain that.

"The guy could have been filling yes for all we know"

Exactly why we need a recount. Doesn't matter what he was filling, it's fraud. Even if he was boosting yes, we need a recount.

The reason this looks so suspicious is because #VoteYesScotland was trending all day on twitter with 4x more tweets than #bettertogether. I know social media isn't a precise indication but there was enormous support for independence online, with very little support for dependence. That, combined with the video evidence, gives us a reason for a recount.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2014
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Knifer

Knifer Veteran Member

this is very interesting actually

3. Elite

Elite Member
    Donator

I cant really argue for all of them, but that last one where the person is filling it out surely he might be filling his own vote out? Just a thought

4. aNimal

aNimal Member
    Donator

• Like Like x 1
  5. Spooky

Spooky The Experienced
    Donator

• Like Like x 1
  6. aNimal

aNimal Member
    Donator

Are you joking, you can't even see what that guy is even marking, for all we know he could be marking it yes. He does something on 1 ballot paper, which could well be his own vote.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Soul Reaver

Soul Reaver The Experienced
    Retired Member

The woman switching ballots might have made a mistake and corrects it.
    Come back with proper evidence.

P.S. Look at the other videos of the uploader, I just love those conspiracy theorists.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Zephine

Zephine Member
    Donator

The uploader is a retard, you can tell from the first 5 seconds, but what its the content of the video that matters. Animal, what are you going on about? That guy is inside the counting area, he shouldn't have a pen at all if he's counting; if he's voting he'd be doing it at a voting booth, which I'm sure you've seen before, not at the desk at a counting area.

That woman can't have made a mistake. She took all the votes out of the Yes pile except one and moved them to no, how the fuck can that be a mistake? She mistakenly put six No votes into the Yes pile? Do be serious, whoever is defending this is a joke.

There needs to be a recount. This is more than plausible evidence that fraud had occurred.

9. Nomy

Nomy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

10. Soul Reaver

Soul Reaver The Experienced
    Retired Member

I don't know where you counted six but the woman puts one ballot on the No pile then takes it again and switches it with the Yes stack. Looks like she accidentally made two No stacks and realized her mistake and fixed it (she also looks through the ballots she takes from the Yes stack).

Apart from all these speculations, do you really think rigging a vote is as easy as exchanging a few ballots? I've never worked in a polling station but AFAIK there are observers and votes get counted at least twice. Also why would the woman do it so openly when someone is filming / observing her. ;)

11. Nomy

Nomy Administrator

12. Knifer

Knifer Veteran Member

well NO voters there was more than 300K and rigging 300K worth of votes i find impossible so tbh theres no point arguing about it being rigged or not
    another revote would mean another win for NO voters

13. Zephine

Zephine Member
    Donator

Not really, all they had to do was rig 150k votes since it deducts one from yes and adds it to no. And that can easily be achieved with one or two people in each counting station. You're pretty naive Knifer. You really think the UK government and the entire financial elite are incapable of election fraud? Every single newspaper except the Sunday herald supported dependence.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2014
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Knifer

Knifer Veteran Member

uk government does not have a big history of election frauds, and the evidence shown really isn't strong enough to conclude that voting has been rigged i could be wrong, but watching a video shouldnt straight away trigger a reaction which u think is certain. You should make sure what they r saying is right. Right now I showed u evidence of yes dundee twitter which concluded that pic with yes votes in the no section is not proof the votes being rigged.However the rest, the woman could of been mistaken like what soul reaver said and the man u can't make out what he's writing with the pen. Your right that a pen shouldn't even be used which is what i find fishy

15. Zephine

Zephine Member
    Donator

No, but the UK government has a track record of lying, extorting, helping/funding criminals, invading foreign countries for material interests, colonizing the world, extraditing whistleblowers, I could go on for hours but that's not the point.

It's in their very best interests to keep the country united. They are using every single bit of power they have to make sure that it stays that way. All the way from voter fraud to newspaper propaganda. This is well within their reach.

I agree that the piles of votes should be discredited as evidence, but there are two other shockingly surreal videos of blatant voter fraud which cannot be refuted. They are enough to spark calls for a revote. You can't say "lets wait this out and see what they say"... See what who says? The lady? The man? Of course they're not going to admit it. Regardless, there is no need for them to admit it.

Video evidence of a burglary would hold in a criminal court, as should this. This is one of the worst crimes possible and everyone involved needs to be brought to justice and there needs to be a proper revote/recount.

16. aNimal

aNimal Member
    Donator

As for the woman moving around the papers, who knows what she was doing, i don't, i cant see exactly what the vote was on those papers and neither can you. We must therefore assume that it is equally likely that she had made a mistake in where she placed the votes as it is likely that she is intentionally rigging it.

I don't know about you ... but when i make a cross on a piece of paper it doesn't take me that long to do it, nor does my hand make that kind of movement. Also, lets not forget the video starts showing him in the middle of writing, it's not hard to imagine he was writing before the footage actually starts. It's hardly reliable to use such footage which shows very very little. We cant see what he's writing, we don't see anything after he's finished writing, where does he put that paper? I only see 1 pile of paper there, if he was actually counting the votes, why would there not be 2 instead of just that 1? Why does he not have another pile of papers that he needs to actually count like the woman earlier in the video does? Why does he appear to be writing on the left side of the paper, instead of on the right side where the actual boxes to cast your vote are?

I'd like to see you try to answer those questions.

17. Knifer

Knifer Veteran Member

waiting for some1 to announce this is strong legit proof or not and what they will do about the situation if it is ? thats what I'm waiting for, idc about david cameron or the queen obvs they won't say a thing

18. Nomy

Nomy Administrator

Votes are in favor of David Cameron and you want him to say the video is legit? Come on...

19. Knifer

Knifer Veteran Member

provide me proof to where i said I'm waiting for david cameron to speak ? read what i said above

20. Nomy

Nomy Administrator

oh my bad, i misread. Don't need to be aggressive asking for proof lol.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1