1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thappy rules on jb

Discussion in 'Counter-Strike Source Chat' started by BabyJesus, Sep 7, 2014.

1. BabyJesus

BabyJesus Junior Member

right so im on jb since 4 now and this badass has killed me for not being afk frozen whilst i was knifing the air, i think there should be certain boundries on what can and can not be shootable. there is a giant argument on jb right now about it.

2. Busted

Busted Member
    Donator

al i want to say atm cus its late

ADMINS and specially the paid admins get ur rules togheter,
    follow them dont be a dictator.
    the ones who i mean knows it right now not going to give out names.

maybe peaple from hell clear up the rules? cus many of them are overwritten wich made me get into fights while commanding ( this because the first half hour this is been told and when another admin comes on something else is being told)

i woud like to explain what is actually going on in the servers sometimes if u dont kno what i mean

thanks greetings busted

• Winner Winner x 3
  3. Nomy

Nomy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

• Like Like x 2
  4. Lux

Lux Veteran Member

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. BabyJesus

BabyJesus Junior Member

so ive read through them, but there should be ristrictions on warning shots, i mean in my case i shouldnt of been shot let alone killed.

6. Drain

Drain Senior Member
    Donator

Babyjesus, if you didn't know. Warning shot is a rule. We don't know about what happend on the server so i think it's rather "wierd" that you tell us that. You say you got killed by just knifing in the air. Well, tell that guy he has to implement warning shot for such minor things. If he doesn't listen to you, you can call an admin to warn him while you have evidence, a demo etc. If you can't quite get an admin to come on the server. Record a demo, and post it in the "Report section" Because posting here won't really accomplish the biggest.

Your case wasn't triggerhappy, that was rulebreaking and the one could be warned with proof ofcourse. Also, if you kept getting killed by him, why didn't you jsut simply not just knife, it would have made it all much easier.

7. Busted

Busted Member
    Donator

look this is what happend yesterday i am gonna explain it short .

1 admin at around 6:00 says : Dont be thappy
    Dont be thappy or ill ct ban u

ok thats possible admin is an admin follow the rules u know
    so at around 6:30 another admin comes online and again i wont say names
    says: u can be thappy
    at that moment the arguement started between me 2pac and the admin ( might involved some other peaple aswell )
    comes out the admin is comming to the same resulst stop argueing me or ill ct ban u

sometimes the server looks like a dictatorship rules are just not clear for many of them wich confusing me and other peaple and at the end i dont want to get a ct/server ban

Greetings busted

8. JayJay

JayJay Administrator

Rule 4: CTs should give warnings before killing people, except if it’s a rebelling or an escaping T!

The above rule must be Implemented!
    This basically mean's Ct's must give warning shots or a warning be-for they actually Kill The T.

Thappy isn't against any rules that I cant find! However It Don't look Good on the server at the Time.

What T's have gotta understand is when Ct's are being Thappy its mainly due to Score being positive side to T's or continuous Rebelling Rounds.

Try and Give Ct's a chance to Give a good Round and Maybe they wont be Thappy.

Also consider the Amount of players on the Server eg: 8 CT v 30-38 T's on a map like Minecraft, lego, Vip.
    Are all impossible unless you be strict with commands and dare i say it Thappy.

9. Nodari

Nodari The Experienced

YOU ARE THE ONLY THAPPY PEOPLE HERE!

IF YOU GET KILLED, TALK WITH AN ADMIN ONLINE OR THE PERSON WHO KILLED YOU, DONT COME HERE TO BITCH AND CRY! OH MY GAAWD!

RULES, ARE VERY FUCKING CLEAR, USE FUCKING COMMON SENSE.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Lux

Lux Veteran Member

No need to use caps here.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Drain

Drain Senior Member
    Donator

lmao. That caps was so beautiful to read. I think nodari are tired of these kind of threads.

12. Nomy

Nomy Administrator

Fixed.

• Like Like x 3
  13. LittleDemon

LittleDemon Member

Also i've been wondering, there's an unwritten rule that a T going through a vent is considered auto-rebelling, but is it really a rule or does the warden have to state ' no vents ' ?

14. JayJay

JayJay Administrator

Going through a "Vent" as a T is Auto Rebel.

However The Warden Can Forgive you If you Ask.

15. Psikosis

Psikosis Member

16. Nodari

Nodari The Experienced

Rule 4: CTs should give warnings before killing people, except if it’s a rebelling or an escaping T!

17. LittleDemon

LittleDemon Member

What if the T goes through the vent then follows orders (aka freeze in front of cells once they open) ? Or for example in Carceris, you can open Isolation from inside. I opened isolation from inside once before orders, then followed orders and stood right in front of it and got killed for "being out before others" although it's technically not a vent.. Some particular moments like these get you killed, although as warden i most of the time allow it as long as they don't hold a gun. Also some vents lead nowhere, there are just secret smokes in them, which i wouldn't call "escaping".

18. ppengu

ppengu The Experienced
    Donator

Okay, Jailbreak can't be scripted...

That is the beauty of jailbreak, no-one can sit and say "Do this when this happens" because everything is different, sometimes the T's will sing on mic sometimes it will not be allowed, sometimes you will need to head shot that little rebel other times you can give him a chance. Sometimes you are gonna fuck up and freekill and have to slay yourself other times they might just laugh it off and put it down to an accident.

SOMETIMES you are going to have to be trigger happy to keep control other times you can keep control by giving commands and they follow them. I hate when people come to forums asking "What happens when someone is told to go into a vent and I see him jump 360 banana split while in there even though he wasn't told to 360 banana split?" I mean play each round of JB as it is and the only thing that should remain the same is the global rules which are now all updated as Nomy posted. To many posts on an issue cause new rules to be created (eventually) which becomes a pain to enforce.,.... Jailbreak is meant to be controlled by CT and CTs are meant to be controlled by admins.

As for vents and escaping T this is what I do, I use my knowledge of the vent to decided if I should KOS the T going into the vent or simply let him use it, On the map jb_carceris there is many vents that can be used to enter another area of the map faster.... Obviously its only on freedays I would turn a blind eye, otherwise if a T is going into a vent while a CT is giving orders he is escaping.
    If I spot an escaping T and he clearly sees I've seen him and he stands still I will attempt to return him to the group of T under control (Quietly either through chat or using my flashlight :p) If someone left VIP cell and he stopped to do commands I'd let him return, if he kept running I will kill.

Also JB is common sense with a little bit of banter! and a little bit of common sense.

• Agree Agree x 3
  19. Nodari

Nodari The Experienced

What if you begin hacking someone to death, but you regret it and you don't actually kill them.. will you be able to avoid punishment?

It's their choice if they allow it.. If there's too many terrorists and a chaotic atmosphere I doubt it. Because when you open the cells everyone rushes in the open vents. (That were obviously opened for you or the rest to enter and escape).

Were you told or allowed to open the Iso? So what if there's button to open it, that doesn't mean you are allowed to press it, you're a terrorist..

I understand.. you wouldn't kill them, I also wouldn't.. but when there is a chaos going on with too many players you have to be trigger happy sometimes to keep order..

20. Busted

Busted Member
    Donator

Guys i think its going a bit off here i kno what 2pac is talking about because i was there at that certain moment all he is angry about is that some wardens donw kno how to controll without being t happy ,

this rage from 2pac came when i was argueing with a certain admin wich i am not going to name at this moment i pointed him to rule n4 at that moment ( 9 T's online against 5 ct ) and he did not aggree on me and warning me to ban me from the server.

the guy i am talking about is using this way of admin power quite often to control or set rules/arguements to his way so he cannot lose it .

wer not only talking about thappy its more to that and ofcourse there will always be the question was it nessesary to kill that guy ? instead of wshot etc etc.. u cannot get that out of jb .

• Informative Informative x 1