1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Most Admins on JailBreak are beyond useless

Discussion in 'Server Problems & Suggestions' started by Gratzi, Jul 30, 2014.

1. Gratzi

Gratzi Newbie

Hello,

I would like to talk about your main part of admins and how useless they are. Said tho' there are some useful ones too (mainly not so much online) however most of the admins are beyond useless.

We are playing JailBreak and what this is most based on are rules, right? So actually admins should kinda watch what is happening. They don't, they just play their own game and usually threat people with gags and stuff. However what they can is to enforce the rules on themself but give a fuck on other players. That contains:

- Ban the guy from the ct who just shot everyone as long they got killed by it too.
    - Slay the guy who just killed them as ct as he broke a rule (which is correct) only when it's applying on them tho.
    - Slay a ct who is called by the mob to calm them down and let them shine as they would actually do something.

No, no I dont overdo an usual map turn is like this:

1. Terrorists killing everyone because some CT is secretly sabotaging.
    2. CT's get mad because they get raped every round and Enforce the rules madness 3000. (which basicly mean fuck warning shots and give them one headshot).
    3. So we have to face this shitty wall, like for 10 minutes and while the commander uses a mic with a quality so bad that you may mistake it as whale song you get instantly killed.
    Apart from that get into the scene you are this T right and usually between this rubbish Mic you have this 3 CT's who shittalk like for those whole 10 minutes while I'm facing the wall, do you really think most of doesn't go kinda brain afk?

However as CT's get mad somehow they also like to kinda shoot into the crowd - not actually killing but hurting - this was happening for the last 4 rounds (33, 73, 54 and 82 hp) well isn't so bad after all you could get a heal? No we don't and so we have to play games based on health sabotaging by the CT's itself.

And what where the admins doing? I'm not joking they were doing absolutely nothing I swear to god? Why so you may ask? Because the CT bow before them, let them actually heal and as long they get the heal fuck others.

For real rename them to As-Long-It's-Not-Me-Rule-Enforcer.

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Remix Benji

Remix Benji Member

You seem new to the server, you have no idea how much the JB admins do. We're players ourselves and want to play the game, if we notice something bad going on, it gets resolved - most of the time.

Judging by your post, you don't actually know the rules and how the commanders deal with situations differently and that sometimes it is important to have strict commands if there's a lot of rebels on a T sided map.

Just because we can't see everything that's going on at all times doesn't mean we're 'useless'. You seem to have made this thread for pointless rage rather than thinking through the situations that we're in. Admins aren't robots.

If you're ever unclear about something that has happened or complaining about something a CT has done,you can just message admins using @ [message] in team chat and we try to help resolve it

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Gratzi

Gratzi Newbie

I see that you actually don't do much. Sure you are players, however you are admins too so deal with stuff from other people if you try being admin rather than doing your own things.

Right now give me any example, why jump, moving a step by accident, or stop crouching for a second is reason to ever kill them instantly.

It's clearly that it isn't so much otherwise I wouldn't complain however there are good admins they're just not online everytime - I'm aware that it it's not lovely for you to hear as you're one of the thousand Pay Admins.

It isn't like there is at least one free kill every round, right?

4. Mousey

Mousey Veteran Member
    Donator

If you see amy actual rules broken, record a demo and report. What do you hope to achieve from this thread?

5. Ollie

Ollie Veteran Member
    Donator

If you think the jb admins do nothing take a look at this http://hellclan.co.uk/ctbans/. A total of 21 ctbans were given yesterday for people not knowing the rules.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Nodari

Nodari The Experienced

Nah, I think the dude is just being introduced to trigger-happiness.

You see there is no rule yet against it, so we can't do much about it. You'll have to live with it... With the whore-kills and everything.

• Winner Winner x 2
  7. Remix Benji

Remix Benji Member

You seriously seem new to HeLL JB and I understand that you probably don't get how it works. But when a commander has died, the round usually goes into chaos on a T sided map, meaning the CTs have to make sure the Ts are in control. If you have a T that is jumping around then ofc he will die.

I do agree that many of the CTs are unnecessarily thappy and I usually punish them for this, especially with 'jump to die' commands on a frozen stack or if somebody was to run for 1 sec and get shot this can be something that is irritating and hard to deal with because we can't see who is shooting at all times. You have to look at it from our perspective.

8. Myles

Myles The Experienced
    Retired Member

If you think there is room for improvement, become an PayAdmin and put yourself in their position, then give us an update on how you feel.

There are admins on the server all the time, some are in spec watching the rounds just to make sure people follow the rules. If you see something which requires admin attention, then send them an admin message in game by doing: u (team chat) @ (message to admin) I think, they will gladly help you, if you constantly moan they will just ignore you as you will get annoying. As you said they are players aswell and don't have to admin if they don't want to.

They can't see everything so why not record a demo and report the person you think is breaking the rules? You will be doing the admins a favour.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. TobyB

TobyB Member

Haven't read this yet, will post back when I do. Filled up a cup of tea for this one!:smoke:

After being a payadmin myself, you do it because you want the server to be free of knobs [​IMG] that freekill and people ruining the atmosphere. If something is done by accident a warning should be given, which in most cases it does. Admins can't see everything going on, give them some slack. I know a lot of the admins are really good and some even change to spec because a lot of the time you can see freekillers coming. They stay in spec until something happens, they have the command at the ready for when it kicks off.

To say admins don't do anything if it doesn't affect them is a piss take, try talking to admins in game through the team @ command to report something straight away (I think thats still here.)

Anyway if you stick around long enough to see the light of day, what you have said will soon change.:speechless:

OH and welcome to the forums.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2014
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Running Dildo

Running Dildo Veteran Member
    Donator

are you on drugs? maybe drunk ? to much redbull maybe? admins on jb are doing a great job we cant slay ppl everytime someone scream freekill.. you are new we slay only when we see them freekill we use admin on ppl only when we se them break a rule, we got trolls in server 24/7 and they scream freekill everytime they fail rebeling.. admins on jb are good admins i have never seen you before and im the most acctive one. you come here and type a book how jb admins fail then im sorry but you are kinda blind in my eyes.. we do everything in jb its cuz of the great admins on jb that ppl can have fun in the server so before you judge admins on jb play more and you will see that they dont only slay when hthey get freekilld but they slay when they see the freekill

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  11. hucking

hucking Veteran Member
    Donator

Gratzi, try going on server at like 4 am in the mornig, when there are only randoms on the server and no admins (although I'm one of the few admins that are sometimes on at those times), and you will see just how bad things without actual admins. I think it's better to have admins that give lots of warnings and act professional, and only act with actual proof, that of course means not all freekillers or mic spammers etc get punished straight away, but trust me a lot of people would be wrongfully punished if it wasn't for admins acting professionally as they do. All I can see from your thread is that you failed rebelling or failed to listen to commands for a few rounds and came on the forums to moan about it.

• Like Like x 1
  12. mKay98

mKay98 Veteran Member

ehm the replies are too long for me to read, even your post is too long for me to read

But by what i gathered from all these parts i read,i can tell you that admins can't take action without seeing it or having proof but if you tell an admin, they go on spec and watch the player for a couple of rounds, so

13. RandomGlitch

RandomGlitch Senior Member
    Donator

Feel free to purchase admin and show us how it's done your way, i can almost garuntee it will be revoked immediately.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2014
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  14. Malibu

Malibu Junior Member
    Donator

Being a fairly new member to the PA team, I can tell you that it isn't an easy job, I'm happy to go on spec to see if a player is breaking rules, I will try to resolve the situation to the best of my ability. But when multiple people are spamming freekill, it makes the job a lot harder because most of them aren't actually free kills and they haven't read the server rules. So please, if someone breaks the rules, politely ask one of the team to deal with the situation. Again, if you have proof then just send it to a PA or make a thread on the report section.

15. Nabster

Nabster Senior Member
    Donator

I'll slide in a simple reply to this as opposed to what would usually be a TLDR post. I am not an admin on JB and never will be, however I can relate some of the experiences the admins on JB face to my own experiences on the football server. Yes, the rules are in place to be followed, and anyone who breaks those rules should be 'dealt with'. By that I don't mean silenced for 28 years or banned for 109208 minutes, they should be dealt with in whatever way fits the rule that they have broken. If there is a way to view my Sourceban records, you'll probably see that the large majority of punishments are either session or 30 minutes long. This is because I see no point in banning everyone for a week at a time, because no one learns. If they don't learn after 2 or 3 thirty-minute punishments, then they get what they deserve. I have no idea what it's like being an admin on JB but I can pretty much assure you it's worse than it is for me on Football - and I think it's bad enough anyway. A lot of the time the 'decent' players bitch about newbies running in front of them or blocking them. All you see is chat spammed with voteban. If everyone that tried to use voteban were an admin, there would be no players left.

At the end of the day, why would you want to be wiping out the entire playerbase? To me that just seems stupid.

No players = No server.

Read and understand the rules properly, and you will find that the large majority of the things you just complained about are perfectly reasonable in JB.

16. Nodari

Nodari The Experienced

And as we watch the former and new payadmins are gang banging this poor dude's butt.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. WildFire

WildFire Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

Okay, no need for more replies, he has his answer and can respond to it, you're all saying the same message in different words.

• Agree Agree x 1