1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem with Blizz on GG server

Discussion in 'Feedbacks & Suggestions' started by The Pale Dude, Jul 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Pale Dude

The Pale Dude Newbie

Last night i got annoyed by people spamming the chat with childish behavior, i overreacted and i went on a rant which i most of the time do when i get annoyed. I know that i went overboard and i am sorry about that.

However blitzz's reaction was not only uncalled for, it's very ignorant.

He said in the chat: stfu fag.

I'm amazed that someone with actual admin powers actually said such a ignorant and quite honestly homophobic thing.

I being more annoyed called him a homophobe and explained to him that he just used a word that people use in a negative way against people that are actually gay.

He and I went back and forth, in the end, we just left it as it was.

Then today (i do admit to being the aggressor here after a cheeky move i said: really homophobe?) he argued that he wasn't an actual homophobe because he meant it in a jokey way. i called him ignorant and he gave me a silence for i think an hour or so. Could be smaller though.

I was fine with it, i mean, he can't argue with me so he has to resort to silencing me. I do feel that he abused his admin powers or whatever rights he has on that server just because he didn't want to deal with me anymore, and that's not how you should handle those powers.

After the time limit expired i said that i was going to report him for abusing powers. Then he said: Oh yeah, i actually wanted to gag you and then he did so without any provocation. I think i was gagged for about 1000 minutes.

Those minutes are still not up and in the time that we were playing both Alkie and #Nothing provoking me, especially nothing. He called me noobs a bunch of times and Blizz just let it happen. And both Nothing and Alkie told everyone to knife me so that i couldn't win the game, they failed but blitzz should have stepped in at that point.

The worst of all is that Alkie at some point in the game was actually cheating, i didn't see that he was banned or kicked from the server so i have to assume that he just let alkie walk around in a t skin while he was actually on the side of the ct.

The only time he actually gagged/silenced a person in that time was a guy who cursed at him.

So in the end did he not only call me a fag, he abused his admin powers and ignored 2 members who were provoking me or at the very least were just being an ass towards me.

I'm not saying that i wasn't at fault, i was overdramatic and i did provoke him in the very beginning today and i am sorry for that, however, i do wish to see an apology from Blizz for calling me a fag, for being biased and abusing his admin powers.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Lux

Lux Veteran Member

3. The Pale Dude

The Pale Dude Newbie

Thank you!

4. BLiZZ

BLiZZ Veteran Member
    Donator

5. WildFire

WildFire Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

Hello,

If this is an ungag request please post in the unban/ungag/unmute section with the required information e.g. your steamID.

Fag has been a word that's been used in the gaming world for a long time, such as noob. This word is used by a lot of members in the community who don't mean any harm by it and use it as a substitute for noob. Non of us condone homophobic behavior so you can ask him to stop using the word if you find it offencive and he should listen.

People calling each other noobs is nothing really to interfere with until it escalates or it appears that a person is being upset. If you bring it to attention of an admin then they can help stop it in it's tracks. However Pay admins are not forced to use their admin. They have the option whether to use it or not.

As for him abusing you, I'm not quite sure what that's about, so it's best to create an ungag thread for us to look into it.

Thanks.

6. BLiZZ

BLiZZ Veteran Member
    Donator

Gagging you because you were offending everyone on the server and calling them a kid is not abusing admin powers + This all happened yesterday and i did not even report you or anything, but today i log on to GG notice you online but did not say a word to you... I killed you and you hit out with "really homophobe?" in which i replied saying, "Just quiet" and you went on with "learn how to type" and thats how it went on so i could instantly tell this was going to be regular behaviour from you. As for the alkie hacking part, that was a bug where his skin does not match his team or has been placed on the wrong side... That is not a hack as far as i am aware and alkie is also a regular so i do not expect him to hack. I think you know Lucia right? the one who you kept calling a brat and immature/kid ? Well thats rude so i stepped in and you brought it on to me calling me a kid as well as most of the other players and the conversation ended with me saying, you know what, end of convo i am just going to ignore you or somewhere along the lines of that but you kept going on and then you realised i was still ignoring you so thats when you stopped. This was nothing about me using the word "fgt" and you know fine well it wasn't. I am not going to go any further on this thread and you will not receive an apology from me. and as for abuse ? what exactly are you calling abuse ? I first muted you then you typed and i was confused and realised i meant to gag you instead of mute so i removed your mute and gave you a 2 day gag. + I doubt i called you a fgt btw, pretty sure that was to Lucia who is a friend of mine... Btw, people calling you a noob and saying to knife you when you are on knife level to prevent you from winning is normal Gungame behaviour, just so you know. No one was provoking you. As for your friend killabee cussing at me for gagging you, I will do the same to him next time but I completely ignored him, did not even say one word to him and he stopped his little rant as I expected, ignoring people seems to work well for me but when you are just affecting the moods of others and calling every one a kid and saying that we were spamming when we were not is just you being mad for no apparent reason. If you came on here and asked politely to be un-gagged then I would have considered it but by you asking for an apology, it shows you still have the same approach as you had when you got gagged and therefore the gag will stay in hope that you learn your lesson.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2014
  7. WildFire

WildFire Administrator

The wrong skin is a graphical glitch, the solution to fixing this is to record a demo and stop the demo. It will refresh the game world. So in console type "record 1" then "stop" and it will fix it. If not, then let us know and we'll help.

This is not a hack.

• Useful Useful x 1
  8. The Pale Dude

The Pale Dude Newbie

I think you are twisting and turning the situation here.

I did not just randomly call people kids and then you swept in to save the day.

I indeed called Luciaa a kid because she was acting as one, and so where you. If fag or noob is not an offensive word then def. kid isn't.

You also make it seem like i went on and on until you silenced me, which is completely untrue.
    And that 2day gag was not even deserved, the silence, SURE, that i can get but then giving me a gag immediately after my silence is just childish. Whether you forgot it or not, i don't care. If you were an actual adult, which you aren't, you would have just left it as it was.

You say ignore but you def said fag and did not handle the situation correctly. Sure, i'm at fault for provoking you once but you still did not handle the situation properly and i'm not the one who has the mod powers.

I also think it's a bs excuse to say: we don't mean bad things when we say bad words. I'm sorry but that is complete ignorance and just lack of understanding what the word actually means.

noob and fag are two COMPLETE different things. I never call my opponent a fag because that has nothing to do with the game, being a noob means either new to the game or being an unskilled player.. It's relevant. Presuming that someone is gay and thinking that it is bad, is not relevant, it's quite homophobic. And even if you don't mean harm by those words, you still mean harm when you use those words against strangers.

"Insulting everyone"

If i recal i was arguing against you, luciaa and then Akatski or whatever. Nothing was cursing at me but i didn't bother with him. And i did not use curse words..
    I used terms like: kid & ignorant. You & luciaa were the only one who cursed in this discussion or small fight.

"It's normal gameplay behavior"

I've been playing Cs:S since it came out (not that active though) And i've never seen two opposite players trying to knife another player constantly just so that they can make the player that they are knifing not win. That's again an excuse to pardon behavior that should not be tolerated or at least be warned.

I don't mind getting knifed if the situation is right for it, when you have no other choice, when it's just too easy to resist or when you are on the actual level.

They were literally running at me with their knives every single round, they failed and i won the round but that is still shitty behavior in my opinion.

Anyway, it's sad to see that there is someone with admin powers that is ignorant beyond believe. I'm disappointed to see that in this community such behavior is normal.

This is all i have to say about the matter.

Thank you for the quick responses.

9. BLiZZ

BLiZZ Veteran Member
    Donator

I did not step into sweep anybody's day so just drop it because your sneidy comments are not going to get you anywhere. What i saw was you causing a lot of people hassle and you're going off point here, this gag was for you starting on me again the second day you saw me, it is clearly not for your hatred you were showing off on the shoutbox on the day before because if it was for that then you would have been gagged there and then. What exactly was i crying at? The fact that i told you in someway to quit whatever you were doing? Thats not crying, i stepped into tell you to quit it and if thats what your description of crying is, then you telling people they don't deserve to be on nade and that everyone is a kid and doesn't talk as well as you in English on the server does not give you the right to yap on telling everyone that they cannot speak properly so i think it's time you grew up and quit trying to get whatever you are trying to get out of this post because you are not going to get it. I make it seem like i went on and on ? Um no, because it kind of did go on and no, you were at it for at least an hour on that day with lucia, and when i joined the server, all i saw was you being your regular self thinking you're better than everyone at everything, you are more than welcome to think so much of yourself but also please keep it to yourself. When did i curse sorry? Honestly i remember me telling you that the word fgt was not even aimed at you but lucia so please also drop that accusation. Listen, i told you already that people running after you with knives when you get to knife level is something that happens to everyone on hell servers, i also was told by daninex that after i had left you started on Lucia and the others once again.

Shockingly, i am surprised you came back to this thread with the same attitude because i joined gungame today and there you were, at it again saying people did not deserve this and that, so before i even started playing i said something along the lines of, you should just give up on what you are saying and once again, surprisingly, you did not say one word back to me. We seemed to get a long through the next few maps and you showed no sign of showing hate to anyone today and i was happy about that, we even shared a couple of jokes during the game so this is why i am confused, i just cannot understand you because after those games you come back here with the same attitude you had before the gag? I think you should just drop this because you are not getting anything out of it but all i can say is that if you carry on with your negativity i will gag you again, for longer and this time i will make sure to get a demo.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2014
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Lux

Lux Veteran Member

+1 for the idea, great suggestion

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Nomy

Nomy Administrator

I didn't bother to read the wall of text. I think the guy was trying to report admin without proof. In which case this should be locked.

Blizz, if he carries on giving you a hard time on server, please take necessary evidence and action. Thanks.

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.